Thursday, February 03, 2011

new look for blog

Well, I think I've finally got my blog looking the way I want it. The Dotty Dot Dot site let me down with the first background I tried, so I decided to use the Shabby Blogs site that my friend Sharon and sister-in-law Kit used, and it was surprisingly simple! It took me awhile to figure out how to do the header, and I may still change the font for the title, but for now, I've got a lot of other things I should be doing! I think it's fun to play around with, though, and it gives me a chance to exercise what little creativity I have. Have a wonderful day, all!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

It took a bit for me to find the right blog look as well. I wanted something that reflected me and even though I could find a little bit of me here and there it was hard to find something that was expressly me ;) Anyway,I am really enjoying your blog, and I wanted to let you know that I actually nominated you for a blog award! I had to pick 15 blogs that I would recommend people follow and yours was on my list. I would love it if you would pop over to my blog and see the award I have nominated you for. Thanks for such a great read! Lynn 1busychick.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Thank you, Lynn, quite a compliment coming from you, as your blog is amazing! LOL now I will have to make sure and post more, which is going to happen anyway since I'm taking a leave from Facebook (to determine whether it is a positive or negative "tool" for me). I have added myself to follow your blog, I haven't gotten out there much to check out other blogs, you know how it is being a busy mom, but I appreciate your attention, I'm inspired!