








Jordan has been on a party planning mission since the first of the year: writing out her plan, her guest list, making invitations, talking about it, and constantly brainstorming what all she would do at her party. O. M. G. What will this child be like as a teenager??? Really, I see it as a gift, though, she has got an incredibly creative and imaginative mind, and is a planner. It will be cool to see what that gift develops into and what sort of career that will attract her to. For now, her job is to stretch me, apparently, because I am not a creative type! We are good for each other, really, because I rein in her wildly elaborate ideas, and she makes me use the right side of my brain ;) I can just eat her up! Her party was yesterday, even though her actual birthday is Wednesday, February 1st (we'll still have to make that day special, too!)...the event was a tea party on crack, in a nutshell. They had their tea party, attempted to put on a play of some sort, played Twister and musical chairs, did a craft, played in Jordan's room, opened presents and had cupcakes, and then because Mommy needed some down time, they watched some of Tangled (I loved listening to the girls singing along with it). It was good, full-on girl time at it's best! I'm hoping she doesn't want to start planning next year's party, already, though...
I LOVE MY GIRL.
No comments:
Post a Comment