Wow, I knew I was behind on my blog, I didn't realize almost an entire YEAR behind. I blame Facebook, and my iPhone. This was my first love, though, so I commit myself to keeping it up in 2014, but first I must bring it up to date, and I don't ever like to skip over important events, such as a birthday.
Nathan's birthday was spent on our spring break trip to Florida, his actual birthday being when we were on the way home so we stopped at a steakhouse in Jacksonville and treated him to, well, steak. And dessert in these cute little buckets. Also, before we left my parents' house we had a party for both Nathan and my dad, his birthday's 2 days after Nathan's, and Nathan wanted an eclair instead of cake.
When people haven't seen Nathan in awhile, when they do see him they are AMAZED at how tall he's gotten, and he's all arms and legs, which adds to the effect. He's still growing, and I do believe he will be taller than Mychael by the time he's finished. Nathan is funny, creative (which has really come out in his creative writing class he's been taking), a good friend, and a hard worker. He loves soccer, video games, chatting online with friends, anything related to zombies, and eating and sleeping. Sounds like a teenager!






No comments:
Post a Comment