Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall festival





Mychael's school had their fall festival, so here are a few pics of the kids doing the different activities. That's Mychael at the top of the rock wall on the right...he said he decided after doing that that he doesn't like heights! Poor Zach's blood sugar soared to near 400 after a slushy, even though I'd given him a bolus. We think his "honeymoon phase" may be showing some signs of being over because of some inexplicable highs. That, and I obviously didn't give him near what he needed for the slushy, but I figured he was also running around and getting sweaty, I was more worried about him being low. So, the night ended on a bad note with me rushing to the car with all the kids so I could head home and get things under control. If I may just vent, I told Jon that it really SUCKS that I cannot take my 4 year old to a Fall festival and let him have a slushy. But, he reminded me, it's not like he has cancer. I am thankful that he is extremely healthy most of the time.

No comments: