Hey! We miss you guys! What a beautiful family picture!!! It doesn;t get any better than that! I just had to tell you that Isaiah misses Zach so much and i showed him Zach'z picture in the stormtrooper (i think) outfit and Isaiah wants me to enlarge the picture and just sit there and look at it!!! It's so cute! Anyway, hurry home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I'm so glad you posted pics. We will look forward to seeing you when you get back!!
The Simpsons
Hey! We miss you guys! What a beautiful family picture!!! It doesn;t get any better than that! I just had to tell you that Isaiah misses Zach so much and i showed him Zach'z picture in the stormtrooper (i think) outfit and Isaiah wants me to enlarge the picture and just sit there and look at it!!! It's so cute! Anyway, hurry home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment